• New Book Deal

by  • November 28, 2007 • Book News • 0 Comments

I’ve just signed a deal to publish a new novel in 2009. This will be alongside the final volume of Kingdom of the Serpent. More soon.

0 Responses to New Book Deal

1. November 29, 2007 at 3:23 am

excellent news! congrats.

2. November 29, 2007 at 9:59 am

Thanks, Scott.

3. Julian
      November 29, 2007 at 1:21 pm

That’s great! Mark, if I may be so bold as to ask, in which genre will the new novel be – fantasy, science fiction, horror or something else?

4. Julian
      November 30, 2007 at 3:45 pm

Update: I’ve just read on the Mark Chadbourn forum that it’ll be fantasy.

5. George Jones
      December 1, 2007 at 12:08 am

Glad to hear there is more good stuff coming.

Just bought the Solaris anthology.

When can we expect to see The Burning Man in the shops ?

6. December 1, 2007 at 1:20 pm

Hi George – The Burning Man is in the shops early February.

And yes the Solaris book is fantasy – full announcement later this week.

7. December 2, 2007 at 9:24 am

Mark,
      I am not a sci fi writer, but am interested in the genre. I came across you via Brian Aldiss’ article in a UK newspaper online, I am in Taiwan, from the USA originally, 58 years young. I am very interested in polar cities for the future, re global warming, perhaps in year 2500, and I also recently came across a book by Noel Hodson called AD2515. Reason I am posting here in the comments is that I can’t find your email address but do want to chat with you. I want to know if you ever hear of the concept of polar cities, http://pcillu101.blogspot.com, and if you know of any sci fi writers anywhere in the world who might be looking for a good theme to work on. I cannot write novels, but I have some good ideas and want to give them to a writer to work on. He or she can have all the rewards. I don’t want or need money. I want to popularize the idea of polar cities, however, as a non-threatening thought experiment. Can you email me at danbloom *gmail? thanks — danny